HPC Environment Creation
- Select the “Overview” menu item.
- Click the “+” button to add a new environment.
- Select your cluster details and enter a name for your cluster. Then select the “Quick Start” option:
- Select your preferred preconfigured option, and complete the other entries:
- Carefully review the configuration and pricing information provided in the Final Review, as you will begin to incur charges when you click the “Create Environment” button:
- Now your initial environment is spinning up. When the outline highlight color is all green and the spinner in the upper right corner has cleared, you can begin to use your cluster.
- When the environment is ready to use it will have green borders around every component and the spinner in the upper right corner has cleared.
- Now your HPC Environment is ready. The options shown here had the scheduler configured for autoscaling through CCQ. To learn more about the CCQ meta-scheduler see the CCQ and HPC Jobs section.